Recruitment agency (HR agency) registration in Bulgaria
What are the process and the timeframe?
The process of registration of a recruitment agency (HR agency) in Bulgaria begins with the submission of an application for registration. Besides, the applicant must meet the following conditions:
- not to have monetary obligations to the state or to the municipality within the meaning of Art. 162, para. 2 of the Tax-Insurance Procedure Code. The applicant can present a certificate for a lack of obligations.
- are not declared bankrupt;
- is not in liquidation proceedings;
- there are no imposed administrative penalties for violations of the Employment Promotion Act in a period of three years before the date of application for registration;
- the members of the management and/or control bodies of the legal entities: a) are not persons with imposed penalties for violations under the Employment Promotion Act in a period of three years before the date of application for registration. b) have not been members of management and / or control bodies of persons who have been punished for violations under the Employment Promotion Act in a period of three years before the date of application for registration.
The stages in the registration of a recruitment agency (HR agency) in Bulgaria are the following:
1. The applicant submits an application form at the Employment Agency, together with the accompanying documents of the company and the representative (manager) and/or employees who will perform intermediary work.
2. As part of the registration process, the employment agency may apply for an amendment to the type of brokerage services provided. To this end, he must submit an application to the Employment Agency.
3. Within 14 days the Minister of Labor and Social Policy will rule on the application and on the documents attached to it. If the application does not meet the requirements, the applicant will receive notification in writing. The term to cut the identified inaccuracies is 14 days from the date of receipt of the notification.
The Ministry will issue the registration certificate of a recruitment agency (HR agency) after payment of the state fees.
The certificate is indefinite. Each agency needs to place the certificate at a visible place at its office.
If you need more information or assistance in submitting an application for registration of a recruitment agency (HR agency), please contact our team.