– OR –
JUST FIND YOUR ANSWERS BELOW:
- a copy of his passport/ID;
- the chosen name of the company to check availability;
- a brief description of the scope of activity of the company;
- the amount of the share capital of the company – the minimum is 1 EUR;
- address of the company in Bulgaria.
Two of the incorporation documents have to be notarized – if the client will come in BG for the incorporation, we will go to a notary here. If he will not travel for the incorporation, we will send the documents in Bulgarian, they will have to be translated by a sworn translator from the list of the Bulgarian Embassy and then they will be notarized in the Embassy. Please have in mind that the signature of the documents in Embassy will have extra costs.
As the Bulgarian company is in the EU the VAT within the EU is 0%.
– Bank account opening in Bulgaria for foreign entities and persons –
- EU companies, where shareholders are EU nationals;
- EU companies, where shareholders are non-EU;
- Offshore companies.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Certificate of Incumbency/Good standing – official document issued by the registrar which shows the current legal state of the company, as well as the current directors, registered address, shareholders, etc.
*This document must not be older than 3 months at the time of presentment to the bank*
- Copy/ies of the International passports of the director/s of the company;
- Official list of registered shareholders;
- Notarized Power of Attorney (PoA);
- Any licenses, permits or approvals if the scope of business requires such (i.e. weapons trade, investment consulting, financial services, etc.);
All documents should bare Apostille, should be translated in Bulgarian by a sworn translator and legalized by the Ministry of External Affairs /except the copy of the passports/. When you get the whole set of documents, you can have one Apostille for all of them.
Once all the documents are with Apostille, they have to be translated in Bulgarian and legalized in the Mistry of Foreign Affairs Bulgaria.
Then, there is time for translating the incorporation documents in Bulgarian and legalization – approx. 10 days. The fees of the translation agency vary upon the length of the documents but are approx. 100 EUR.
Then, revising the documents from the bank follows – approx. one week is the period for revising the documents for opening the account from the bank.
After the approval, the opening is made in the same day.
In case you need additional support and information, do no hesitate to contact us via email or by phone.