If you are interested in opening a bank account in:
- A EU country with only 10% corporate tax;
- one of the most stable banking systems in Europe;
- a bank with full English 24/7 support
We can open your business or individual bank account in Bulgaria within few days without even physical presence in Bulgaria.
Our expertise includes opening bank accounts remotely in Bulgaria for 3 types of companies plus natural persons:
- EU companies, where shareholders are EU nationals;
- EU companies, where shareholders are non-EU;
- Offshore companies.
In order to open bank accounts for foreign companies the bank requires a number of documents which vary depending on the specific company, its scope of business and the local legislation of the country where the company is founded and located, but the basics are:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Certificate of Incumbency/Good standing – official document issued by the registrar which shows the current legal state of the company, as well as the current directors, registered address, shareholders, etc.
- Power of attorney.
Here you can find full list of the documents.
In order to open bank accounts for foreign individuals we need only ID card and power of attorney.
Due to our partnership with the most of the Bulgarian banks, we use the pre-approval procedures which allows the bank to revise the documents of the company in English upon a scanned copies. After the approval of the bank we proceed with the translation and legalization.
Discover a whole new world of low taxes and good business environment within EU. Click here to learn more.
For more information and price quote do not hesitate to contact us.